Kohler Park is one of the Township’s best resources. It has a central location, and wonderful natural beauty. It has a steady stream of visitors through out the year, including many children, to the Pond, Walking Trails, and Dog Park. Sadly, the park’s playground and pavilion, which are the primary amenities for children, are in a state of disrepair.
How can you help?
1. The most direct way to contribute to this worthy project is to write a tax deductible check payable to: Horsham Rotary Foundation
2. Another way to support the project is by supporting the Rotary Club as a sponsor or participant in our three major annual fundraising events:
- Rotary River Ride and Walk-a-Thon (May 1, 2011)
- Rotary Golf Outing (September 12, 2011)
- Rotary Italian 3000 Night (November, 2011)
3. Perhaps the best way to have a meaningful long term impact is to become a member of our club. We welcome all men and women of good will to join us for breakfast at our Thursday morning breakfast meetings to get to know us better.